[bksvol-discuss] Re: goodreads was Re: Reading List

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:33:43 -0700

Sure I'll give it a go!
Chela
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:39 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] goodreads was Re: Reading List

There's a book lover's community at http://www.goodreads.com/ that is great for people who love to read and to talk with friends about their favorite reads etc. and, it's completely free.

Monica Williard invited me to join, which I did, but, alas, I haven't taken the time to set up "bookshelves" which are various lists etc. Monica has ones for "currently reading" "plan to read" bookshare and, who knows which other ones she has (I'm really impressed with her organizational skills).

Anyway, I thought others on here might like to give it a try or at least check it out.

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>