[bksvol-discuss] Re: good numbers, January home page and ...dull discussions-smile

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 22:54:33 -0700

HI Lissi and all my fellow Booksharians

I think we had a good chance of hitting the 3,000  mark this year.
Considering when we were setting goals we were at about 2475  so about half
way there half way through the year.

Katie Hill

Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine

  _____