[bksvol-discuss] Re: good news

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 23:17:29 -0800

Yes, actually both pleasure and proofreading found a couple minor scannos, the
first book had a humph  and the u was always recognized to be an m for some odd
reason, second book was nothing at all just a read-through once then upload.
Pictures were good too and nice recipe too. Need to proof 4 more to hit the
$50.00 credit mark if each book is $2.50 per credit.
----------------
"If you go without playing the trumpet for one day, no one knows, two days,
only you know, and more than three days without practicing, girl you better
look out, because everyone will know!"
Today, I find myself constantly saying those words, just to get myself going,
to not give up, and it works. Since I learned to play the trumpet at the tender
age of 10, I have spent so much passion and much diligence with that instrument
that I will not give up on it. Sometimes my instrument puts me into awkward
situations where I feel like they won't ever end, but the trumpet gives me a
lot of hope with the majestic, crystal-clear sound it brings to my ears.
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet