[bksvol-discuss] glossy insert pages in a book

  • From: "Van Lant Family" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 22:37:36 -0600

   Hi,

I've scanned a book that contained 8 glossy page inserts in the middle of the book. They do not follow the normal pages numbers and are inserted between pages 298 and 299. My thought is to move them to the end of the book and number the pages with a bracketed note at the top of each pages that says [GLOSSY INSERT PAGE 1} and so on. (I should note that the text in the book refers to these pages as the glossy inserts, so I wanted to use that same wording.) Would you experienced folks agree with this idea?

Robin