[bksvol-discuss] Re: giving my credits to somebody else

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 21:37:41 -0500

Bud,

Several people have expressed a wish to donate their credits, and the staff
has said they would consider making it possible.  For now, though, credits
aren't transferable.

Don't forget that Bookshare is a nonprofit.  While I wouldn't classify it as
a struggling nonprofit, it's still not self-sufficient, and I wouldn't
expect Bookshare to establish a procedure for transferring credits before it
does become self-sufficient.

Also, you stop accumulating credits once you have met your quota for your
next subscription.

HTH

Gerald