[bksvol-discuss] Re: getting rid of header info

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:32:16 -0500

Bob, to add to what Mayrie has said, I select the header along with the tab
character between most headers and their page numbers. That way I only
remove headers, not portions of the text, and my page numbers are still
intact. Alternatively, you can type the header into the search box using
backslash t to make the tab character in your search. If using word, use
carat t for the tab character.

Monica Willyard