[bksvol-discuss] gentle reminder, was: Re: OT Bookshare Mobile Reader

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 07:20:10 -0500

Hi guys,

I'm not the list owner. the Bookshare folks are pretty lenient about off-topic messages, but the question always comes to my mind as to why people post off-topic messages. If you know a message is off-topic, then why post it? Why take up a professional volunteer list's time with a question that is more appropriate for the bookshare-discuss list? We are busy people here. We volunteer to scan and to proof books. This is not the place for this question. Post it on the Bookshare-discuss list, please!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring