[bksvol-discuss] gentle people

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:34:23 -0800 (PST)

This is the second message he's sent with that
salutation. I think he's trying to influence our
behavior (smile). You know, experts say thatg if you
expect your children ro behave badly, they will,
living up, rather down, to your expectations. I think
that's what Gustavo is trying on allof us (grin).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com