[bksvol-discuss] Re: garbage on some scanned pages

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:27:11 -0500

I use post it notes for this.

You can get the really small ones, and that way if you put it on the blank
page, or in my case pages that need rescanning, It is on the page only.  If
I need to rescan two pages side by side, they both get  post it notes.  A
cooperating teacher showed me this trick and I use it almost every time I
need to rescan a page, or for school have to scan a certain section of the
book.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council