[bksvol-discuss] Re: fw: NACS Scan-Flat World and Bookshare To Deliver Accessible Open

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:51:39 -0600

Ann, you're preaching to the choir. smile. If this is a problem for you, then perhaps you should address it directly with Bookshare personnel instead of us volunteers? There's nothing that the rest of us volunteers can do about this, so I'd suggest complaining to the people who can. Just saying. smile.

Judy s.
Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

I'm thrilled about this news, but why, why oh why does this info have to come from us? Why isn't Bookshare cheering from the house-tops? Why isn't Bookshare letting its volunteer community know about this? Did we get left out somehow? Is there an announcement list I've not heard of? I would have thought that this list and the Bookshare-Discuss would be the first place a press release of this kind would have been placed. C'mon, Bookshare, we're your volunteers! We're your strongest supporters! Share with us, cheer with us, send us good news; be a distinct change from looking at CNN and the like. C'mon!

Ann P.