[bksvol-discuss] Re: fw: NACS Scan-Flat World and Bookshare To Deliver Accessible Open

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:11:29 -0500

Hi all,

I'm thrilled about this news, but why, why oh why does this info have to come from us? Why isn't Bookshare cheering from the house-tops? Why isn't Bookshare letting its volunteer community know about this? Did we get left out somehow? Is there an announcement list I've not heard of? I would have thought that this list and the Bookshare-Discuss would be the first place a press release of this kind would have been placed. C'mon, Bookshare, we're your volunteers! We're your strongest supporters! Share with us, cheer with us, send us good news; be a distinct change from looking at CNN and the like. C'mon!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring