[bksvol-discuss] Re: further to my message

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yes--or to Lisa. We can use all the sighted volunteers
we can get, especially if they're willing to describe
illustrations in children's books--grin. And it's
always good to have more people with access to
different library systems. smile

Cindy

<mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx