[bksvol-discuss] Re: front and back cover

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:03:15 -0700

Hi, Bud. Just go to the part in the file where you want the page to be
inserted. Do an alt-s to go into the scan menu, then down-arrow to insert
scan. Make sure you're sitting on the page right after where you want the
page to be, just as an insert would do when editing a document. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous