[bksvol-discuss] Re: front and back cover

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:40:58 -0500

Just go to the back page with the synopsis info on it and hit alt-E to get
in to the edit menu. Arrow down to cut page and hit enter.  Go to the page
in the front of the book that is immediately after the first page of the
book jacket info and hit alt-E again, arrow down to paste page and hit
enter.  The page you pasted will have the number and place of the page you
were on when you hit paste page, an the old page with that number will be
moved down.
You can also use num-pad hotkeys for this task, but explaining which keys
and which mode the keypad is in is more difficult.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net