[bksvol-discuss] from Cindy--your internshp

  • From: Cindy <cindyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 01:22:58 -0800

Interesting--this is the place you thought you wouldn't like, isn't it? :-)

(Yahoo mail is having problems. I can't access it. Am I glad I opened a second one for the bookshare lists)

No, no! I'm done with retail! I'm working in an institutional pharmacy right now that serves a lot of long term care facilities. I'm really happy there. I would like to work there.

I am looking forward to going to the hospital but it's over an hour's drive one way and it's currently snowing out right now, here in Michigan, so I don't really look forward to that.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Knit Lit by Linda Roghaar & Molly Wolf
Join FON and make WiFi FREE EVERYWHERE you go!