[bksvol-discuss] from Cindy--Fw: Personal informationfrom Dasha, aka Daria

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 00:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

 I have her permission to pass along the information, and since several people
are interested in her situation it's easier for me to post here than send to
individuals.

I had asked how old she was when she came to this country because I thought
perhaps English was her second language, As you can see, I was wrong.

I was also trying to find ways to entertain her online, but the online games I
know of I don't think can be played by a blind person I was thinking maybe of
makaing aa hangman game  in my email to her.

Dasha, I assumed when you said you are a double prosthetic you meant you had
prosthetic legs; is it the eyes you are referring to?