[bksvol-discuss] from Cindy: Christian fiction for teens was cheap books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 15:37:24 -0700 (PDT)

What is the name of that series,or the author? That iis the kind of Christian
fiction I don't mind proofing, and if someone wanted to scan such books I'd be
willing to proof them (though I'm sure a lot of other people would, too and I
should probably proof books no one else wants to do.Years ago when I was able
to scan I submitted Cloudy Jewel by Grace Livingston Hill and I liked it a
lot.  I see there are 13 of her books in the collection and based on Cloudy
Jewel, I heartily recommend them. They are enjoyable reads and subtly
christian virtues (small C intended; this Jewish adult enjoyed doing the book.