[bksvol-discuss] free pro recorded books and print books with tapes for preschoolers

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 18:43:18 -0400

Dear Booksharian Friends,

I have about 30 casette tapes of professional recordings mostly from Scholastic, of well known and cute stories for preschoolers or kids in kindergarten, like The Popcorn Dragon and Halloween Cats. I also have about 15 different, like new print picture books with matching recordings on casette, so about 45 books in all.

I'll send them free, covering postage to anyone who would like to share them with a child, blind or sighted, who might enjoy them. They would be great to share with grandchildren or to use if you babysit or work at a preschool. The stories can help children calm down or even settle down for a nap. The print books are colorful and can help little children learn to read as they follow along with the tapes.

Let me know off list soon, if you'd like them. There's a Library Book Sale on Saturday where'll I'll drop them off if there are no takers here.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dena Keck" <Dedo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>