[bksvol-discuss] Re: found a book to validate

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:34:23 -0800 (PST)

Mayrie,

Soft breaks are ones that Word puts in because of the
length of the page, and they may not agree with the
actual page breaks of the print book. That's why they
need to be replaced with appropriate hard page
breaks,or, perhaps more accurately, deleted and hard
breaks put in where they belong. smile

G.Cindy