[bksvol-discuss] Re: found 8 new Agatha Christie books!

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:14:49 -0400

Carrie, Hallowe'en was the way I was taught to spell what has since become
Halloween. It was Hallow's Evening. I wonder when that changed!

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx