[bksvol-discuss] Re: forward of submission post from Rik

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:54:05 -0500

No, don't resubmit Breath, Eyes, Memory.

It's already on the bookshare site. I happened to see it almost as soon as you uploaded it and so rejected it. I knew about the previous copy because I validated it the other week. I'm sorry you went to the trouble of scanning it just to have it rejected.

We really do need a more user-fiendly  system for the wish list.