[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting question on poems

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 09:25:30 -0800

Valerie,

 and poems are at bold and 16 point unless the book is broken into true
 chapters, then they are bold and 14 pt

You meant poem titles, right?

Misha

On 1/27/2012 5:11 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
As Marie said, we only do one asterisk between stanzas, we do preserve line
breaks in poetry and if more than one poem is on a page, three asterisks between
them and poems are at bold and 16 point unless the book is broken into true
chapters, then they are bold and 14 pt.

Hope that helps!
  Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: