[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting question on poems

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:11:09 -0800 (PST)

As Marie said, we only do one asterisk between stanzas, we do preserve line
breaks in poetry and if more than one poem is on a page, three asterisks
between
them and poems are at bold and 16 point unless the book is broken into true
chapters, then they are bold and 14 pt.

Hope that helps!
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: