[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting question

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 21:44:29 -0600

This is most helpful, Lissi; thanks!  I was interested in making it a line
return instead of paragraph which has different spatial presentation, but
will follow your guidelines.  There are other times that the lines are
created to form a shape, but since the tool strips all those physical
attributes, a description and scanner's note will have to suffice.  My first
few may not be perfect, but I will give it my best and promise to learn and
improve.  If you read my work, please give me feedback on how I can improve.

Thanks!
Valerie