[bksvol-discuss] formatting issues

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:04:13 -0400

Hi everyone!
I am currently validating The Reluctant Suitor by Cathleen E. Woodiwiss. It was
given a fair rating on the download page and I'd like to clean it up a bit. The
problem is that the author's name and the page number seem to be appearing at
the top of each page. It would be okay if It even seems to split certain words
in two. As a subscriber, I know that I wouldn't want to read a book with so
much unnecessary text randomly appearing throughout a book. How do I fix this
problem? The book is in txt format. There were no indications that the page
numbers were headers of footers.
Allison