[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting in a textbook

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 23:56:30 -0400

Dear Valerie,

I write the word blank in brackets. If there were two blanks with a space between I'd write [blank blank].

Good for you doing what I call a "hard book." It's pure enjoyment flowing along with nice no frills fiction, but I feel a little prouder of the, "hard books," like books like cookbooks, pictures to describe or forms. just as long as I have the determination to finish them. Good luck and good night.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>