[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting ASCII text

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:19:38 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think it matters if the lines are of different
length, depending on how different. Some people use
the align left and others use the justify.

You can choose to put the whole word on the line with
the first half of the hyhphenated word of the line
with the second. Also, when the hyphenated word is at
the end of the page, you can choose which page to put
the whole word on.

Cindy