[bksvol-discuss] Re: forgot how to do the blank pages in ms word 2007

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:08:07 -0500

Dear Angie, and Booksharian Friends,

Here’s the  set up for blank pages:

page break
blank line
page number
blank line
[Blank page]
blank line
page break

Don’t worry about asking questions again. We’re glad you care enough to get it
right. Despite the huge number of PQ books in the collection, we volunteers can
make or break Bookshare’s reputation for providing quality reading. Every well
prepared book is a bit more insurance that readers won’t stumble upon a book
where the volunteers weren’t careful and didn’t fix distracting errors.

I’m glad you’re going for high standards.

Always with love,

Lissi