[bksvol-discuss] Re: forgot how to do the blank pages in ms word 2007

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 19:55:19 -0500

The page should look like this: Page break, blank line, page number, blank line, [Blank Page], blank line, page break.

On 12/29/2012 3:55 PM, angel wrote:
Hello everyone. I am sorry to have to ask this question again. But I am trying to figure out how to do the blank pages again when I am working on a book that has blank pages. How do I set that up again? I know that I have to put the word blank page along with the left brackits, an right brackets around it. But How many lines before the word blank page an after? Can someone please refresh my memory? I am using jaws 13, windows 7, an ms word 2007.