[bksvol-discuss] Re: forgot how to do the blank pages in ms word 2007

  • From: Nimit Kaur Gmail <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:48:43 -0500

Hhello angel

You are right thatt we surround brackets of blank page. I do not know of
specific lines before and after but when jaws says the page break and I label
two lines after the page break. Let a professional volunteer speak because I am
kind of new and I was just sharing what I know. Thank you....
Nimit

Sent from my iPod