[bksvol-discuss] forgot how to do the blank pages in ms word 2007

  • From: angel <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:55:28 -0500

Hello everyone. I am sorry to have to ask this question  again. But I am trying
to figure out how to do the blank pages again when I am working on a book that
has blank pages. How do I set that up again? I know that I have to put the word
blank page along with the left brackits, an right brackets around it. But How
many lines before the word blank page an after? Can someone please refresh my
memory? I am using jaws 13, windows 7, an ms word 2007.