[bksvol-discuss] Re: for shelly, about Fossil Follies

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:32:33 -0400

Not a problem, the Google books appear to be definitely mostly academic books.

Requested it, it will probably be in on Tuesday.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 6:29 PM
Hi laurie,

I believe it is supposed to be dinosaurus egg,

As for the second one, no clue.  I can borrow the book
again, but it might take some time.  These were library
books and not in the best of shape, smile.

But I will rerequest the book.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>