[bksvol-discuss] for fluent Spanish readers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:58:30 -0800 (PST)

-There's a book on the page one download list in
Spanish that, from what I could read, sounds
interesting. Dilsia was kind enough to scan it (btw,
Dilsia, are you still here? We haven't heard from you
lately. Is everything okay?). Perhaps someone fluent
in Spanish would be interested in validating it so it
could be added to the collection?