[bksvol-discuss] Re: for Josh Swatosh

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:47:47 -0600

Have you tried zipping it up?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 2:21 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: for Josh Swatosh

Dan:

It could be what u say.  What I'm telling u though is that this same
type of error message is sometimes also given when ISP's block
executeables & they don't tell u that straight up.  I think it's
dishonest but that's what they sometimes do.  I've seen it b4.  I
don't know this gentleman's email domain so cannot comment on the size
of attachments they allow but this is not a big file so I rather
suspect it's what I'm saying, unless he hasn't checked his email in
awhile & he's close to quota.  Most email storage now is going into
multiple megabytes so quota limits aren't usually a problem unless a)
his email storage is really small by today's standards; &/or b) he
hasn't checked his email in awhile or c) has another attachment
hanging fire.

On 1/19/08, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow!

With just one small problem and I now know of 3 useful sites I didn't know
about before.  I am sure there are others but these are the ones you guys
have told me about today for sending large files:

http://www.sendspace.com
http://www.YouSendIt.com
http://www.mybigfile.com

Thanks guys.