[bksvol-discuss] fonts and validating

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:00:38 -0800 (PST)

The only problem fonts cause in validating is if  they
can't be read because they didn't scan correctly--or
if we try to duplicate them.

I have a font somewhat like that but I can't remember
which one--Sand, maybe. But I learned a long time ago,
when I tried to use a font that was similar to
cursive, that it was too difficult for Braille and
Daisy users, or one of them, anyway, so now I just use
italics and Bold.

Cindy, Did you say recently that Bold doesn't work for
Braille or Daisy and that's why you used all caps
instead? Is that what I should be doing?

G. Cindy