[bksvol-discuss] Re: font Question

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

Not Mayrie, but either is acceptable, especially if one is preferred in a
partnership.  As a dyslexic, and sighted person, however, I have to say Times
New Roman is easier and I am less likely to miss an OCR error confusing the
number one, the lower case l and the upper case I, so I switch to TNR when
starting to proofread.
 Valerie