[bksvol-discuss] following block quote question, please clarify something for me?

  • From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 08:26:05 -0400

I like the idea of using HTML tag if it will work with DAISY.
What about Braille? What kind of tag is used for block quotes in
Braille?
Also, am I confused (not unusual) -- I thought that the Bookshare wizard
removes blank lines when the validated book comes back for approval?
Isn't that why we don't leave blank lines between paragraphs, using only
a hard return???
Or am I confused?
I have to write all this stuff down somewhere.

Thank you everybody who responds to all my question,

Devorah