[bksvol-discuss] Re: fixing garbled authors' names

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:51:01 -0500

<<snip Tori L. Haiden SP. and Torie Haiden snip>>

The correct spelling for this author is "Torey Hayden" and as an author the
name is without the middle initial for most (but not all) her books and the
copyright holder is with the middle initial.  Right now she's listed as the
author with the middle initial only but both the book I submitted yesterday and
the ones I have to scan have the author name without the middle initial and the
copyright with the initial.  I don't know what this means for the listing but
they are different depending on date of publication and publisher.

Natasha & Fossey

Guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.livejournal.com/users/guidingpaws/