[bksvol-discuss] Re: fixing Jaws

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 08:21:11 -0500

Hi Ann,

Here you go!

1. With Word open, press insert plus D to run the dictionary manager.
2. Activate the "Add" button.
3. Type \012 in the space for the word to be replaced.
4. Tab once to the replacement field and type what you want JAWS to say .
5. Activate the "OK" button.
6. Exit the dictionary manager and say Yes when you are asked if you want to
save changes.

Deborah