[bksvol-discuss] fixed file not getting there

  • From: "Nancy Martin" <nancyam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:39:15 -0500

Hi everyone,
Using mostly K1000 version 9 (which is what I have to work with), I thoroughly
went through a book and fixed it.  I thought paragraphs were right and capitals
were right too.  I checked it in but it was rejected because of too many
paragraph marks.

When I downloaded the book again, it was as if I didn't fix much of anything.
That's according to the properties in K1000.  I checked for new lines followed
by all the lower case letters.  Probably no more than ten corrections were
made.  It's like the book I worked on so hard isn't the one which is getting
checked back in for submission.  I saved it often and changed its name and
location when I uploaded it.  I don't know what to do next.  I hate to see all
my hard work go for nothing but I'm stumped.  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.
thanks in advance,
Nancy Martin
Oklahoma