[bksvol-discuss] Re: first validation complete

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, Avon & AMU rep" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:41:05 -0400

Hi, Meka. It's not silly at all to post that here, and congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling when something we've helped to bring about makes it to the site. I've been submitting for a few years and I validated for a bit when I first started out, and I still get excited when I get that email telling me something I submitted made it to the site. <smile> Take care.

--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/ or

Meka wrote:
I know this probably seems silly to post, however, I finished my first validation last night. And believe me, it is addicting. It also helped that the book was very, very good plotwise.

It was a very, very good feeling to submit the finished product and I can't wait until it is available on the site.

Well, off to go work on another one. Thanks for all of the tips, they have helped immensely. This is an incredibly helpful and friendly community.

Meka