[bksvol-discuss] Re: fireworks, brass bands, ooze and ahs

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:53:21 -0700

Hello Lissi,

Big Huggles to you!!!!

I have spoken with Lissi on the phone and she is a true sweetheart in this
world.

Heya, Lissi, I should be around this weekend if you would like to spend
another hour on the phone.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau