[bksvol-discuss] Re: fireworks, brass bands, ooze and ahs

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:58:28 -0400

Dear Mike,

I'm learning so much from the voices of experience like yours. I'm already noticing variations in the format and types of errors in books from different sources which have passed through the legions of different kinds of equipment and infinite combinations of equipment. I don't mind errors as long as I can sort them out and correct them. Right now I'm thrilled to validate anything...well not phone books... not medical texts...not giant tomes with maps and intricate tables...not foreign languages...You are so right, I'll need that sense of my limitations. hahahahah

I still haven't quite settled down to earth yet.

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>