[bksvol-discuss] Re: firefox and internet explorer

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 00:15:03 -0800 (PST)

Bud,

I've found something similar with Netscape (which I
prefer now to both Firefox ans Safari) and IE when I'm
renewing my bookshare books. IE does it much faster
than Netscape,m and I can go back and forth between
the list and the books I'm renewing much faster. It
would be nice if we could renew several books at a
time, if we have several out, rather than doing one at
a time.

Cindy