[bksvol-discuss] firefox and internet explorer

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:33:32 -0800

Hi Gang,

I'm fairly new at firefox and like it quite well, but I find a few differences between the two. For instance with firefox I find it doesn't read all of the form as well when uploading a book as internet explorer does. I wonder if it might be my settings or not. One specific place is where there are three choices as to how well it scanned. With internet explorer I can arrow down and it reads each one, but with firefox it doesn't say much other than checked. Has anybody else found this true?
Thanks.
I'm using k1000 version 10 and windoweyes version 5.5

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California