[bksvol-discuss] Re: fine reader and extraneous line breaks

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:25:52 -0700 (PDT)

That's what I was going to ask, Donna--if one uses
that setting, will it eliminate line breaks at the
ends of paragraphs? I've recently validated two books
that had to paragraphs breaks at all.

When I was scanning with my former scanner using Fine
Reader it put in breaks at the end of every line. I
had to eliminate them as I prevalidated. My
replacement scanners don't.

Cindy