[bksvol-discuss] Re: finding books to proofread

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:16:15 -0700

Hi Nancy,

        It can help to remove headers.  However, there is one caution.
Sometimes chapter headings do not scan well and the only way to know where
they go is to look for the pages that do not have a running header (the
author or title at the top of the pages usually).  So, if you are going to
remove the headers, it would be really helpful if you would make sure that
all chapter headings are present first.

Just my two cents.

Happy scanning!

Mayrie