[bksvol-discuss] Re: finally got New England White submitted!!!!

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:27:11 EDT

I notice that all books with an ISBN now have both a thirteen digit and a
ten digit ISBN. The only difference is that the ten digit ISBN's do not have
the
 978 prefix and that the last digit is different from the thirteen digit
ISBN. In  a case like you describe it might work if you search Amazon using the
thirteen  digit ISBN as the search term then check the product details for the
ten digit  ISBN and try using that one. In a message dated 7/30/2008 9:49:48
P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time, budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi guys  and Amber,

I finally got it to go through.  It was telling me that  the ISBN has
to be either 10 or 13 numbers which I'm well aware of.   It had
exactly 13 digits, so I just deleted the ISBN and it went
through.  It's got me shaking my head but I'm glad it finally got  through.
Happy validating Amber.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y  P
Malibu, California

To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email  to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by  itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the  word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.