[bksvol-discuss] filling out forms

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 09:06:21 -0700

Hi gangs,

When filling out forms a blank line in the form has no caption as to what it is. I often have to turn the browser off to read what it is and then turn the browser back on again. This gets to be the pits when you have a long form to fill out. It seems to vary between firefox and internet explorer. For example the bookshare form for submitting a book reads quite well in internet explorer but in firefox most of the blanks do not read making it necessary to turn off the browser to see what they are. I am using the latest wineyes and xp home. Am I not doing something right or are others experiencing the same things?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California