[bksvol-discuss] file difficulties

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:06:13 -0400

I edit in the following way. I downloadI am having difficulties.

1. If I load a rtf file into Word XP, and save it and then load that file into my braillenote version 6 the file comes up empty. 2. If I load a rtf file into kurzweil ver. 11 and save it and exit kurzweil and then come back in and load that same file, the file ends up with lots of extra page breaks. This also happens if I download a rtf file which has been created in kurzweil ver. 11 and then load it into my copy of kurzweil 11 Basically, if a file gets loaded in to k1000 ver. 11 more than once, lots of extra pagebreaks appear.

Please honor the "hold for " on any of my books while iI do my best to resolve the technical issues.

E.